Kraftliner brown is a two-ply paper. The top side is produced of unbleached primary fibres (long fibres of coniferous trees), the bottom side consists of a combination of fresh fibres and recycled fibres.
- Virgin pulp product, excellent mechanical properties combined with superb strength characteristics
- good runnability to achieve higher productivity
- elastically and dimension stable also for applications with moist environments
- suitable for direct contact with dry, moist and fatty foodstuff
- for coating and laminating
- Available with certification FSC® controlled wood upon request
Questions? Please call us: +49 (0) 6261 -399090